Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Location: Lewisville, TX, 75067
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Executive Assistant will be responsible as the primary support for the Chief Executive Officer to help achieve his performance goals and fulfill the vision of success for this innovative and fast-growing mortgage and insurance company. The ideal candidate is one who can be trusted to exercise excellent judgment as well as maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information, decisions, and financial documents. He/She must have had extensive prior experience in a similar role and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position is well-suited for a person who is a strategic thinker, honest, and hard working. You will be welcomed by a supportive CEO and collaborative team who will help you achieve your goals and take-on unique, challenging, and rewarding opportunities.
- Act as the primary assistant to the CEO and assume responsibility for a wide range of delegated tasks, including client relations management tasks such as e-delivery of referral gift cards and follow-up, organizing customer documentation, and/or filing company bills.
- Organize and direct information flow to and from the CEO in a timely and accurate manner that consistently reflects our commitment to responsiveness and excellence.
- Support the CEO in facilitation of strategic projects and new initiatives–support his creative vision as keep to definable tasks and objectives to reach goals within manageable timelines.
- Manage the CEO’s schedule with the ability to properly prioritize strategic and tactical work, including daily meetings to go over his agenda and prioritize urgent requests.
- Set up a system for and assist with email filtering, including responding to a range of internal and external company communications, including a detailed and complete calendar of phone and in-person meetings, as advised by the CEO.
- Collaborate with all company departments to advance the priorities of the CEO
- Organize and monitor staff development and training
- Schedule Quarterly reviews and facilitate collecting data for the 1st set of Performance Reviews conducted by CEO (when he serves as the Employee’s Supervisor)
- Gather and summarize information for presentations and communications
- Oversight of one renovation property project and one sale of a commercial building, as advised by CEO
- Possess impeccable communication skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Exude a positive personality and remain calm and constructive in difficult situations
- Offer creative solutions to business challenges
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and commitment to the CEO
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information, decisions, and financials
- 5 years or more of previous high-level business administration experience
- Highly organized with advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience performing a range of administrative tasks
- Physically capable of a variety of duties including but not limited to repeated lifting of 30 pounds or more, and extended amounts of physical activity and talking
This is a full-time salaried position. Starting salary is commensurate with experience and benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, company medical, dental, and 401k plans.