Title: Production and Sales Manager
Location: Lewisville, TX, 75067
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Growing Mortgage Banker (Global Home Finance), in business since 2007, is hiring for a Manager of Production and Sales. This experienced, focused, and driven person will directly supervise a rapidly growing staff of about 12 Loan Officers, and 4 Licensed Insurance Agent(s) /Customer Service Agent(s).
This energized individual will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Global Home Finance Inc.’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include making sure production goals are met, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Manager of Production and Sales (Manager) manages the for-profit business operations of Global Home Finance and Global Home Insurance Services. The Manager is responsible for ensuring that Global Home Loan Officers, Insurance Agents, and CSRs provide excellent quality service to our customers to maximize branch profits. The Manager anticipates and prepares for the continued growth, makes sure that the positions are adequately staffed and personnel are well-trained to achieve Global Home Finance objectives.
The Manager directly supervises a rapidly growing staff of up to 12-15 Loan Officers, Licensed Insurance Agent(s), and Customer Service Agent(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Global Home Finance’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, direct and develop the sales and production departments
- Set department objectives and review, assess and report ongoing performance
- Effectively and efficiently manage the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Drive Global Home Finance profitability goals by ensuring loan mortgage processing and closing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage and lead the production department, ensuring adequate staffing levels, managing time off allowances, assist with recruitment, training, development, appraisal, attendance, disciplinary issues, safety and department supervision
- Recruit, hire and train personnel
- Motivate staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and documents employee files according to Global Home Finance and Global Home Insurance Services policies
- Monitor quality of loans originated by Loan Officers and ensures they are within Global Home Finance policy guidelines
- Oversee performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to personnel
- Generate new business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to expand market share
- Ensure all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and Global Home Finance policy and procedures
- Maintain a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Market and promote Global Home Insurance Services products
- Originate loans and takes complete and accurate loan applications
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing leadership team that meets targets while driving efficiency, quality and safety objectives
- Work as part of the leadership team, attending meetings, supporting customer visits and assisting with internal and external audits
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, co-workers or vendors and regulatory agencies
- Write routine correspondence and communicate effectively and tactfully, orally and in writing with employees, customers, vendors and GHF colleagues
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- State specific licenses for loan origination, if applicable.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of mortgage operations and/or underwriting
- Must have 2-3 years of supervisory/managerial position which includes, evaluating performance, hiring, training and development
- Previous work in client relations, required
- Sales and marketing experience, required
- Ability to effectively use verbal and written communication to coordinate efforts with cross- functional teams
- A background with varied loan products such as FHA & VA is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, co-workers or vendors and regulatory agencies
- Ability to write routine correspondence and communicate effectively and tactfully, orally and in writing with employees, colleagues, customers, vendors and GHF Management
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program